• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

CPS Chrnic pain syndrome

come_unity

Bluelighter
Hi I suffer from CPS, my doctore says after 6 months it is progresivly harder to treat, as of now he has me on celebrex , and lidocaine patches and something to go along with the anxiey and depression drom pain? can any one relate their stories about CPS, are all Dr's diffferant, to they start offf prescribing the aforementioned, because they dont make a dent in my pain...any exp's would be very very helpful. thanks

I was Dx'd with CPS a year ago. hx includes chronic occurrence of renal colic, and multiple cystos followed. Overtime, severe chronic bilateral ureter pain occurred. I basically lived off of MSIR 30mg PO QID for about a year, then got off due to dependance and huge tolerance. I only have pain in my left side from time to time, which is treated with a PRN analgesic (small dose :) ).

CPS is treatable, so keep your spirts high. It is emotionally draining, but the worse thing to do is let it overcome you, which happened to me :\

Im going to move this to healthy living.

OD >>> HL

I've heard a few rumors that ketamine helps with depression, fibromyalgia and chronic pain.

The only thing I am suggesting is that you look it up for yourself.